Brand Manager - Lone Star
Reporting directly to the General Manager, Local Legends, the Lone Star Brand Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and P&L of the Lone Star Family of brands. This exciting and action-packed position will be based in Austin, TX. This person will embody the personification of the brand to both internal and external customers. This person will have a deep understanding of the Lone Star consumer in Texas as well as local market nuances that make this brand so special within this geography.
This position requires strong cross-functional team collaboration, leadership and management. The ability to lead and articulate Lone Star brand positioning is critical. This position will represent the brand in all forms of communication and lead in the areas of brand strategy and planning, programming, partnerships, budget and P&L management and execution.
- P & L and budget management responsibility of the brand
- The voice of the brand – the lead on all communication coming from the brand both internally and externally.
- Lead and consistently manage brand strategy, programming, identity, and execution.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver brand relevant marketing platforms and programming that deliver growth year over year.
- Negotiate and develop brand partnerships and associations as needed.
- Represent Lone Star's brand in key top-to-top retailer meetings as well as key distributor meetings.
- Analyze data to define challenges and opportunities for the Lone Star brand.
- A deep understanding of the Lone Star consumer and the ever-changing landscape that this customer traverses…area expert.
- Idea generation and content development across the marketing platforms of the brand.
- Social marketing content generation and procurement.
- Brand health stewardship and evaluation.
- Management of Field Marketing reps in 4 core markets in Texas, including annual performance management, personal development and day to day management of field marketing reps' programming and activations.
- Passionate about the brand…lives and breathes the brand lifestyle.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to rally and motivate internal and external customers.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects
- P & L and budget management.
- Analytical skills- identify the full story and define implications from data analysis
- Forward thinker, who proactively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Positive attitude and influence.
- Ability to lead and manage projects with cross-functional teams across the company and our distributor network.
- Manage brand partnerships and builds relationships with difference makers.
- Team oriented player that thrives in a collaborative environment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years-experience supporting brand activities and / or working in a local / grassroots marketing environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience drawing strategic implications from data
- Cross-functional team leadership and participation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Active within social media and platforms.
PBC takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, PBC welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.
See Inside the Office of Pabst Brewing Company
Founded in 1844, Pabst Brewing Company hosts over two dozen American beer and malt liquor brands—including Pabst Blue Ribbon, Schlitz, Old Milwaukee, Old Style, and Colt 45. A producer of high-quality products, Pabst beers have won over 70 Great American Beer Festival and World Beer Cup medals since the mid-1990s, and it retains a loyal following of beer lovers around the world.
Back to top