At Pabst Brewing Co, we are focused on making great beer and serving our customers in every corner of the world. We bring people from all walks of life together to help foster meaningful human connections.
Our company, our people, and our brands stand for true American values: freedom, innovation, honesty, hard work, and respect for one another. We are a passionate and talented group working hard to make a positive impact on the communities we serve both individually, and through our brands.
Reporting directly to the Vice President, Legends Brands, the Stag Brand Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and P&L of the Stag brand. This exciting position managing one of the Midwest's greatest and original beer brands will be based in St. Louis, MO area. This person will embody the strong, independent personification of the brand to both internal and external customers. This person will have a deep understanding of the Stag target consumer as well as the local market nuances that make this brand so relevant within this geography.
This position requires strong cross-functional team coordination and management. The ability to lead and articulate the Stag brand positioning is critical. This position will represent the brand in all forms of communication and lead in the areas of brand strategy, programming, partnerships, budget and P&L management and execution.
- Mange the P&L and budget for the Stag brand
- Stag brand voice and positioning – the lead on all communication coming from the Stag brand both internal and external
- Lead and consistently manage brand strategy, programming, brand identity, and execution.
- Manage cross-functional teams to deliver brand relevant marketing platforms and programming that deliver growth year over year.
- Negotiate and develop brand partnerships and associations as needed.
- Represent the Stag brand in key top-to-top retailer meetings as well as key distributor meetings.
- Analyze data to define challenges and opportunities for the Stag brand.
- A deep understanding of the Stag target consumer and the ever-changing landscape that this customer traverses…a local market area expert.
- Idea generation and content development across the marketing platforms of the brand.
- Manage all social/digital marketing for Stag- strategy, community management, score-carding, and optimization.
- Brand health stewardship and evaluation.
- Passionate about the brand and beer! (Llives and breathes the brand lifestyle)
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to rally and motivate internal and external customers.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects
- P&L and budget management.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen - identify the full story and define implications from data analysis
- Forward thinker, who proactively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Infectiously positive attitude and influence.
- Ability to lead and manage projects with cross-functional teams across the company and our distributor network.
- Manage brand partnerships and builds relationships with difference makers.
- Team oriented player that thrives in a collaborative environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Requires a minimum of 3+ years-experience leading brand activations and / or working in a local / grassroots marketing environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Cross-functional team leadership and collaboration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Active within social media and platforms.
PBC takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, PBC welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.
See Inside the Office of Pabst Brewing Company
Founded in 1844, Pabst Brewing Company hosts over two dozen American beer and malt liquor brands—including Pabst Blue Ribbon, Schlitz, Old Milwaukee, Old Style, and Colt 45. A producer of high-quality products, Pabst beers have won over 70 Great American Beer Festival and World Beer Cup medals since the mid-1990s, and it retains a loyal following of beer lovers around the world.
Back to top