Associate Trade Marketing Manager
This Associate Trade Marketing Manager position is responsible for the assisting in the development, communication, execution, and analysis of all Trade Marketing Programs within National Accounts and Specific Customer Program Development within Priority Customers.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of portfolio/brand/channel programming within National Accounts
- Help identify key partners in upcoming promotions
- Coordinate National Account program development, including but not limited to channel, brand, POS, legal, and sales tools programming development and support
- Communicate marketing programming to extended local teams, including development of necessary selling tools relative to National Accounts
- Manage agency contacts and activity timelines
- Develop tracking documents and lead status meetings internally and with 3rd party partners
- Drive concept, creative & tactical development for all related programs & tools
- Work with agencies and internal teams to create & deliver program communication & selling tools for sales and distributors to sell programs
- Proactively visit key markets/accounts in conjunction with programs/local execution.
- Capture & communicate program learnings for all related national programs
- Work with business intelligence to assess program performance
- Building Relationships
- Innovation & Creativity
- Meeting & Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Analysis, Financial & Business Acumen
- 1-2 Years of Commercial, Trade, Brand, Agency or Field Marketing Experience
PBC takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, PBC welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.
See Inside the Office of Pabst Brewing Company
Founded in 1844, Pabst Brewing Company hosts over two dozen American beer and malt liquor brands—including Pabst Blue Ribbon, Schlitz, Old Milwaukee, Old Style, and Colt 45. A producer of high-quality products, Pabst beers have won over 70 Great American Beer Festival and World Beer Cup medals since the mid-1990s, and it retains a loyal following of beer lovers around the world.
Back to top