Analyst, Master Data
Reporting to the Director, Planning and Performance, this position is responsible for providing analytical support to the Brewing Operations team. This role will establish and maintain Master Data standards within the Pabst systems including but not limited to Microsoft Dynamics AX, VBS, ARAS and IBM Cognos TM1 as required.
This position will routinely setup new master data items and monitor the integrity of master data as well as support corrective actions related to variances to standard.
- Create, maintain, monitor and analyze all master data in ERP and integrated solutions.
- Ensure and enhance data quality and train users to ensure continuity of results.
- Provide creative yet logical approaches to solving data problems.
- Perform various levels of data validation across multiple systems.
- Create and manage the data dictionary to support change management efforts.
- Maintain policies and procedures to ensure uniform, accurate, and consistent data are present.
- Support ad hoc internal customer requests and business systems projects.
- Provide testing support for upgrades and releases, including integration testing from various sources to target systems.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of fundamental business processes and the effect of data downstream.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to analyze and manipulate data.
- Logical, process-based approach to problem solving with an ability to learn and apply new information.
- Priority setting, organization, and project management skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate with a positive, professional attitude.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and data import methodologies; SQL knowledge preferred.
- Capacity to work on multiple initiatives in a lean, fast paced, and action-oriented environment.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business required
- Experience with master data management in an ERP system is preferred
- Basic understanding of CPG manufacturing process is a plus
- Ability to travel as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
PBC takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, PBC welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.
See Inside the Office of Pabst Brewing Company
Founded in 1844, Pabst Brewing Company hosts over two dozen American beer and malt liquor brands—including Pabst Blue Ribbon, Schlitz, Old Milwaukee, Old Style, and Colt 45. A producer of high-quality products, Pabst beers have won over 70 Great American Beer Festival and World Beer Cup medals since the mid-1990s, and it retains a loyal following of beer lovers around the world.
Back to top