Vendor Relations Specialist, FVM
Analyze and Identify Commercial Opportunities to support FVM Valuation unit
• Enhance cost efficiency by negotiating prices with new and existing vendors, as well as identifying business opportunities for cost reduction.
• Follow industry trends and propose innovative solutions to achieve the department’s objectives
• Act as Relationship Manager between FVM and the Valuations BU
• Act as relations specialist with our Appraisal network, through vendor engagement, onboarding and performance
• Assist through the process of sourcing, certification and addition of new vendors
• Be the first point of contact for vendor questions/concerns/issues and manage their accounts
• Understand business requirements and formally communicate them to the vendors (service level conditions, certification requirements, working platforms, scorecard, order assignment logic, cross-services opportunities)
• Maintain and manage relationships with Vendors to ensure they are meeting the SLA (service level agreement), while building a highly-reputational vendor community and marketplace
• Oversee and evaluate vendor’s performance and strategically provide ideas for improvement
• Act as liaison between the Vendors and Altisource departments, including Vendor Oversight (VO), Legal, Accounts Payable (AP) and Altisource Vendor Setup (AVS)
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top