UI/UX Visual Designer
UI/UX Visual Designer
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in joining a progressive and growing department at a billion dollar company?
- Are you looking for a career in a department that treats you like an adult but lets you have fun like a kid?
- Do you want to help us disrupt the entire real estate industry?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking an energetic, highly skilled self-starter to be responsible for creating amazing user experiences that follow design theory for our Learning and Development department, recruiting department and internal communications. The catch is we want a consumer-esque experience not the traditional bland stuff most HR departments spit out.
Job Location: Sandy Springs, GA (no telecommuting)
Reporting to: Head of Talent Development (you're the only UX/Designer on the team)
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Work from high-level requirements and ask the right questions to gather all relevant information to guide design direction and create holistic design solutions that address business, brand and user requirements
- Develop UX design concepts, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, specifications, style guidelines, visual assets and other design deliverables
- Create the graphics for all of our collateral (primarily online) including learning courses, websites
- Own creation and maintenance of consistent style guide/ design direction acrossHR platforms
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- An EXCEPTIONAL digital visual designer with strong understanding UX and Interaction Design across a number of digital platforms (mobile and web)
- You like turning heads, pushing the limits and creating mind-blowingly awesome designs (you should be striving to win awards here!)
- Adobe design software suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) or a similar toolset (you're an individual contributor so we'll follow your lead)
- Ready to hit the ground running without a lot of hand holding
Sound like fun? Make sure with your resume you include a strong online portfolio and results in digital (web and app, if not also emerging platform) work.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills- we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with 50% company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Hey, free food is free food!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top