Training and Instructional Design
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT OWNERS?
- Are you interested in joining an industry disrupter in the online real estate space?
- Are you looking for a career in a department that treats you like an adult but lets you have fun like a kid?
- Are you an experienced sales and/or real estate agent trainer?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Owners.com! We are looking for Trainers who are high energy and creative to onboard 1,000-1099 contractors (real estate agents) we are hiring in 2017.
If you are a person who likes to say “I can’t do that” or “that’s not my job” – then you can stop reading. We are looking for a top-performing, people-focused individual to exceed our team’s expectations.
- Create and facilitate online instructor-led learning for a large team of real estate agents as well as inside sales teams
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects KPIs
- Improve the design, delivery and continuous improvement of the New Hire Training programs
- Create ongoing learning content and work with LMS team to build micro-learning and branch-learning programs
- Knowledge of adult educational/learning theory and practice, and strong project management, communication, facilitation and instructional design skills
- Curriculum and content development within Learning Management Systems and other blended methodologies including eLearning, Virtual Learning and Classroom Learning
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate.)
- Outstanding presentation skills with the ability to build rapport with trainees and hold audience’s attention during REMOTE training (web-based)
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top