Training and Event Coordinator
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT OWNERS.COM?
- Are you interested in joining a progressive and growing HR department?
- Are you looking for a career in a department that treats you like an adult but lets you have fun like a kid?
- Would you like to work at one of the fastest growing companies in the country?
We are looking for an exceptional proactive and organized Training Coordinator and Event Planner to help us launch our brand new training division! If you are a person who likes to say “I can’t do that” or “that’s not my job” – then you can stop reading.
Job title: Training and Development Coordinator
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Plan twelve monthly in-person training events (each in a different city) including procuring hotels, A/V, catering and more
- Print and collate new hire supplemental training aids binders then coordinate delivery to different locations
- Create and review weekly reports on learner progress; call and email to follow-up with people who are behind or missed their sessions
- Provide Tier 1 support for Learning Management System questions, troubleshooting, etc
- And GROW your career - you can help building courses, facilitating training and more as you master your primary responsibilities
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- SUPER DUPER organized - you alone are responsible for planning every detail of 150+ events a year; this means you are also proactive (bonus points for being psychic!)
- Excellent at microsoft excel and creating visually beautiful reports - as well as analyzing them
- Amazing mind blowing Ritz Carlton meets Nieman Marcus style customer service - are you the type that races to respond and go above and beyond? Fantastic; so are we
- The ability to learn new systems; we're not going to lie - if you have LMS experience that is wonderful but not a deal breaker. But you need to be extra tech savvy because you need to not only understand the system yourself but explain it to people remotely over the phone!
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills- we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with 50% company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top