Title Search Processor
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
- Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company that is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Title Search Processor who will deliver title search and analysis data for all title products while maintaining the delivery of title products within defined service level agreements. This role will adhere to process and technology plans to deliver excellence in the vendor relations function.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Support title search and examination production teams by providing exception requests
- Monitor several Order Management work queues to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Execute and deliver daily reports to Vendors for orders outside of Service Levels, communicating to Vendors to ascertain reason for non-compliance
- Coordinate Curative files with Vendor, Off-shore processors and On-shore title examiners to ensure adherence to processing times for defective files
- Execute and deliver daily dashboard reports identifying assets over agreed Service Levels along with explanation and a proposed plan of action
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Experience in the Title, Mortgage and Real Estate industry combined including knowledge of foreclosed assets
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume Title Search and Business Operation
- Experience reviewing various title products to ensure all business unit requirements are satisfied
BLOW US AWAY IF…
- You have experience with Title software and systems
- Developed and implement process and procedural improvements
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top