Technical Services Engineer
Windows – JD
- Good understanding of windows 2003 ,2008r2, 2012R2 and 2016 OS platforms
- Planning, Implementation Configuration of SCCM 2012 with patch deployment and OS deployment.
- Trouble shooting SCCM environment for issues both client and server
- Ability to create application and package deployment using sccm
- Ability to create custom reports using SSRS
- Good hands on experience on administering and managing the Windows Server Platform windows 2003, 2008, 2012
- Complete understanding of Windows components like File server, Print Server, RDS, KMS, Clusters, IIS, APP-V environment
- Ability to perform network capture and Analyze the traffic output and Analyze Blue screen errors.
- Good knowledge on PowerShell and other Scripting knowledge.
- Good understanding of the Hardware related concepts
- Good exposure to Troubleshooting Performance related issues
- Good exposure on performing root cause analysis on windows, vmware
- Good exposure on performing vulnerability remediation and security hardening of various platforms
- Good understanding of AD, DNS, Group Policy
- Good understanding of VMware Concepts
- Basic understanding of Storage network and concepts
- Good understanding on Network
- Good understanding of the VM cloning and deployment process, P2V, Performance Trouble Shooting on the vmware environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts
- Weekends On-Call support on rotation basis
- Self-disciplined and works well within a team as well as individually
- Good in accepting responsibilities and taking ownership of the tasks/issues till closure
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top