The Tier-3 Network engineer will be responsible for implementing, supporting and administrating enterprise network. The Tier-3 Engineer should be willing to be part of a team that provides 24/7 support coverage.
- Should have strong experience in Cisco Switches 45XX, 3750/ 6500) Datacenter Switches Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K; Cisco Routers (ASR 1000 Series, 72xx/2600/2800, 3800 series).
- Experience in IP routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF and BGP) configuration and troubleshooting an Enterprise network.
- QOS, MPLS, VRF, VRF lite.
- Switching skills STP, RSTP, PVST, port channeling.
- Experience in HSRP, NAT, GLBP, IP SLA configuration and troubleshooting in an enterprise network.
- Understanding of Network tools Wireshark, Network Observer, Net flow Analyzer MRTG etc.
- Cisco ASA, Site to Site IPSec VPN, EZVPN, any connect VPN, NAT, PAT, DNS doctoring.
- Context based firewalls, NGIPS, Firesight management center.
- Required Experience: 7-12 Years.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top