Team Leader, NCI Operations
The primary function of this position is to provide daily direction for the collection staff, monitor daily revenue production, and initiate procedures to increase revenue. This position also assists the Management in the daily tasks of running the call center.
- Conducts, evaluates and provides feedback regarding quality assurance on Collector phone calls.
- Analyze daily competitive collection results and provide feedback to ensure Collectors meet daily production goals.
- Monitoring, evaluating and adhering to the collector work flow as determined by the responsible manager.
- Perform talk-offs assist team members as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas:
- Meet Quality Assurance Objectives
- Achieving and maintaining top quartile performance amongst competition
- Achieve assigned client/group MR 80% of the Year
Two years of collections experience preferred, with thorough knowledge of FDCPA and state collection laws. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must possess strong negotiation, leadership and supervisory skills.
Also requires a high degree of confidentiality. Must possess excellent computer skills. Also requires knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top