Team Leader, NCI Operations
The primary function of this position is to provide daily direction for the collection staff, monitor daily revenue production, and initiate procedures to increase revenue. This position also assists management in the daily tasks of running the call center.
- Conducts, evaluates and provides feedback regarding quality assurance on Collector phone calls.
- Performing Collector file reviews and develop corrective action plans.
- Analyze daily competitive collection results and provide feedback to ensure Collectors meet daily production goals.
- Manage staffing ratios to meet collection file results.
- Provide on-going training and mentoring for Recovery Specialists.
- Monitoring, evaluating and managing the collector file flow.
- Provide semi-annual reviews and quarterly feedback to Collectors.
Key Result Areas:
- Meet Quality Assurance Objectives
- Client required objectives as assigned
- Achieving and maintaining top quartile performance amongst competition
- Successfully develop 70% of assigned staff by EOY, ( 70% of staff consistently meeting 85% of assigned goal)
- Achieve assigned client/group MR 80% of the Year
- Two years of collections experience preferred, with thorough knowledge of FDCPA and state collection laws.
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong negotiation, leadership and supervisory skills.
- Also requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent computer skills. Also requires knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top