Team Leader, Customer Solutions
Are you ready to work for Altisource?
- Are you wanting to provide and maintain excellent customer relations by ensuring customer inquiries are handled in a prompt, efficient, courteous, effective and professional manner?
- Are you interested in utilizing your leadership skills to drive results?
- Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic and fast-growing Team?
- Are you ready to be a member of a professional organization with unlimited potential for growth?
Altisource® is currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our growing organization as a Team Leader, Customer Solutions.
HOW Altisource WORKS FOR YOU:
Great Pay plus Incentives!
- Competitive hourly pay
- Performance-based contests
- Employee recognition programs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans (or $1,800 a year stipend available if you're covered elsewhere!)
- Tax-free flexible medical spending account available
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- 401k plan
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Paid time off
WHAT YOU NEED:
- To be willing to operate as a member of a team, yet also be able to work independently
- Solid customer interaction /phone / organizational skills
- Exemplary verbal, written and listening skills. Excellent communication skills required
- High attention to detail
- A minimum of two years supervisory experience
- Strong Computer (Microsoft Office) and Phone Skills
- Two year degree required; Four year degree preferred
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Provide prompt, accurate and professional responses to inquiries
- Accurately document detailed account activity
- Reporting metrics to management as requested
- Assist in training of new hires
- Providing support to an Inbound staff of 5-10 agents
- Drive team in meeting targets and maintain quality of team’s output
- Monitor / assign workflow inventory
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top