Sr. UI/UX Designer - Remote
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT MORTGAGE BUILDER?
- Do you have experience designing intuitive web and mobile software interfaces from scratch?
- Are you ready for a highly critical design role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic technical professionals?
- Do you enjoy working autonomously and consulting technical professionals on product design vision?
If so, Mortgage Builder, a division of Altisource® would love to hear from you! Mortgage Builder is seeking a talented and experienced UI/UX Designer with prior proven success and a portfolio portraying innovated web and/or mobile design work. Mortgage Builder delivers innovative mortgage origination software solutions via an end-to-end software platform that ensures our clients close more loans for less and comply with industry regulations. We are currently building out our next-generation product suite and are seeking smart, creative, and passionate professionals to join our team!
What your responsibilities will be:
- Create design deliverables for multiple projects such as process flows, wireframes, graphic design assets, specifications and prototypes for web-based and mobile SaaS products
- Work with the Lead UX Architect to create and evolve best practices and standards for your design specialty and ensure the company is meeting using those standards
- Facilitate effective design collaboration with UX colleagues, software developers, and both internal/external project stakeholders
- Plan and manage design work
- Perform customer research to provide a deep understanding of the customer product design needs
Required skills, experience, and training:
- 4+ years of experience designing complex, data-driven web and/or mobile apps, preferably within Agile environments
- Strong portfolio of work showing information architecture, interaction , and visual design artifacts such as sitemaps, process flows, high-fidelity wireframes, screen comps, and functional prototypes
- Proficiency working with design software tools on your preferred OS (Invision and either Sketch or Adobe)
- Ability to plan and manage design work for 1-2 projects at a time
- Must be able to operate independently and work with product managers without supervision
Bonus points if you have…
- Prior experience designing SaaS applications for both mobile and web settings
- Experience overhauling legacy application design and bringing product design to next-gen
- Knowledge in Agile product development & design processes
PERKS OF WORKING AT MORTGAGE BUILDER:
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top