Specialist, HR Operations
Altisource (Nasdaq: ASPS) is a leader in providing services and technology for the mortgage and real estate industries. With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, we provide end to end solutions in originations and servicing and offer online real estate platforms for consumers and investors. Founded in 2009, our billion dollar company continues to grow and add to our team of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results. Our workplace is fast-paced, as we’re constantly evolving to meet the needs of the industry and the customers we serve.
We offer access to mortgage and real estate solutions that drive results. By combining industry best practices with leading-edge technology, we deliver innovative approaches to mitigate risk in an ever-changing environment.
Origination Solutions – A full suite of services and technologies to meet the evolving and growing needs of loan originators and correspondents
Servicer Solutions – A full suite of services and technologies to meet the evolving and growing needs of loan servicers
Real Estate Marketplace
Consumer Real Estate Solutions – An on-line marketplace that connects consumer home buyers and home sellers and offers the related services
Real Estate Investor Solutions – An on-line marketplace that connects income producing home buyers and sellers and offers the related services across the life cycle of an investment property
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as "One-Altisource"
Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Title: Specialist, HR Operations
Reporting Manager: Assistant Manager, Analytics and Reporting
- Manage employee queries and grievances effectively and within timelines
- Partner and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Handle generalist HR activities and projects when required
- Generate MIS/reports and perform data analysis
- Ensure high level of accuracy consistently
- Identify process gaps and propose changes to senior management for HR process improvements
- Graduate in any discipline
- MBA/PGDM HR preferred
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Minimum 0-2 years of relevant experience (data reconciliation, payments and settlement)
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Power point.
- Excellent communication skills (Including verbal and written)
- Building effective relationships with staff, partners, leaders and hires
- Strong interpersonal and coordination skills
- Should possess high energy levels, be a self-starter, a good team player, a self-motivated and driven person to meet the ever-changing demands of a dynamic department/team
- Should be a fast learner, efficient and consistently detail oriented
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top