Pointillist is a rapidly growing provider of an innovative SaaS customer journey analytics platform. Pointillist enables marketers to connect the dots between customer interactions and business outcomes across channels, programs, and time. We make it easy for marketers to discover and optimize the experiences that matter to their customers and their company.
As a part of the Product Integration team, you are responsible for contributing to successful client deployment projects through the development of solution infrastructure and the completion of data integration jobs. Primarily responsible for translating solution designs into complete implementations though the use of Pointillist tooling and best practices, you have a knack for finding elegant solutions to complex problems, and a reputation for ensuring that no t’s are left uncrossed. Solutions Consultant will be expected to contribute to several implementations simultaneously, whether to on-board new customers or to complete enhancement and expansion projects for existing customers.
- Become an expert on Pointillist both in terms of its user-facing capabilities and how it extracts, transforms, and load the customer data from various data sources
- Get involved in the pre-sales cycle to understand the specific requirements of individual prospects and develop a plan for how Pointillist can be implemented and integrated with their existing platforms and data sources
- Understand and interpret the business objectives and requirements in order to identify, access, and integrate the customer’s data sources (both owned and syndicated, through both batch and streaming connectors)
- Develop a close working relationship with the clients during their on-boarding phase , inspire confidence in our organization, and deliver results beyond expectations
- Collaborate with Analytics, Analytics Technology and Product teams to synthesize client observations into meaningful product and market opportunities
- Have a proven ability to work directly with external clients, setting expectations, developing buy-in, and structuring work to ensure client success
- Are a self-starter with problem solving skills who can provide thought leadership and drive results
- Possess superior written oral communication and presentation skills with experience communicating effectively with all levels of management and partners
- Are a team player, an analytical thinker, and a problem solver
- Past experience working with enterprise reporting/dashboard/BI tools
- Experience in Modeling and Statistics, SPSS experience a plus.
- Past experience implementing and using Google analytics tools
- Proven history of analyzing integrated marketing programs, specifically digital marketing (Web publishing, social media, permission marketing, mobile applications, etc.)
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top