Are you ready for an exciting career at Mortgage Builder?
- Do you have a background in training internal team or external clients on how to use software in the mortgage industry?
- Are you a veteran of the mortgage field with a passion for teaching and training others?
- Do you want to work for a rapidly growing tech company with a startup-like atmosphere?
If so, Mortgage Builder would love to hear from you! Mortgage Builder, a division of Altisource®, is seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated Software Trainer to join our exciting and rapidly-growing startup-like team to help take our organization to the next level of awesome. Mortgage Builder delivers innovative mortgage origination software solutions via an end-to-end software platform that ensures small to enterprise clients close more loans for less while complying with industry regulations.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Provide end-client training for all products and system functionality/features via phone, online, email or in person
- Prepare ad hoc reports on all client trainings including completed trainings, coverage points, and intel gathering on client training requests
- Assist in the development and updating of training materials for use in monthly webinars and training staff and new hires
- Update the client website, specifically, updating the Knowledge Base section and providing analytics on usage and viewing
- Responsible for training all internal staff, both new and existing, on new/existing product features, industry changes, and services offered
- Extensive mortgage industry experience with a focus on training either internal staff or end-clients on software usage, preferably within the originations space
- Ability to quickly learn new mortgage software platforms and troubleshoot issues real-time with end-clients during in-person training sessions
- Excellent presentation & end-client training skills combined with an openness for travel to client sites across the US
- Extensive training material creation background using MS Office and online webinar platforms
120 DAY GOALS:
- Master 4 areas of Mortgage Builder’s LOS platform and pass a performance evaluation on product features and functionalities via a live training assessment (90% or higher)
- Be able to create 5 new self-service videos for the end-client training website
- Conduct one internal MB company-wide training seminar on one of the mastered topics (interfaces) as a refresher for members of the team
PERKS OF WORKING AT MORTGAGE BUILDER:
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top