ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT MORTGAGE BUILDER?
- Are you extremely detail-oriented and passionate about writing clean, efficient code?
- Do you enjoy mentoring other on-site developers and offshore teams?
If so, Mortgage Builder, an Altisource division, would love to hear from you! Mortgage Builder, a division of Altisource®, is seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated .Net Software Engineer to join our exciting and rapidly-growing startup-like team to help take our organization to the next level of awesome. Mortgage Builder delivers innovative mortgage origination software solutions via an end-to-end software platform that ensures small to enterprise clients close more loans for less while complying with industry regulations.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Develop next-generation web applications in C# and jQuery for our ASP.NET and MVC web applications within an agile software development environment
- Gather requirements for projects involving flagship mortgage products, which is written in Universe BASIC code
- Review code produced by team members to ensure the project requirements are implemented correctly and elegantly
- Take project requirements and formulate an implementation plan and architecture for the development team to realize them. Based on the plan, provide an estimate for time to complete.
- Perform light product support duties and investigate and resolve reported issues.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- Extensive software development on web applications built using C# and jQuery
- Experience using either Team Foundation Server (TFS) or JIRA for source and project control
- Prior experience gathering requirements from product teams to establish development roadmaps and provide accurate deliverable timeline estimations
- Prior software engineering experience within the mortgage industry is highly preferred, but not require
PERKS OF WORKING AT MORTGAGE BUILDER:
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top