Senior Software Engineer – J2ee, Drools
1. Masters / Bachelor degree in Engineering from reputed colleges.
2. Requires 5-7 years commercial application development experience utilizing J2EE.
3. Java/J2EE certification is desired.
4. Strong hands on experience on Spring Framework.
5. Strong hands on experience on REST Services
6. Strong hands on experience on Camel framework
7. Hands on experience in Drools
8. Hands on experience on the UI technologies like AngularJS9.
1. You get to work on challenging product with good growth opportunities
2. Participate in Design and Development of new features in the product.
3. Must be able to analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions.
4. Should have Strong problem solving capability.
5. Design and develop enterprise class applications using Java/J2EE, XML and Database related technologies. Be able to contribute as strong hands-on technical member in project development activities.
6. Participate in Product releases through requirement reviews, development, deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
7. Responsible for Quality of the code. Review test plans with QA & drive the code reviews within the team.
8. Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
9. Develop strong expertise in at least one more modules within the product.10.
• Responsibilities will include provisioning and support automation development in an agile environment.
Working with product developers to build, test and automated the provisioning of various configuration of the Hadoop ecosystem.
• Cluster management and maintenance using a variety of tools including Cloudera Manager, Nagios, Ganglia and Graphite.
• Collaborate with the SDLC teams in new requirements and break fixes. Implement new projects and enhancements.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top