Senior Software Engineer
Do you have a passion for leading-edge, online consumer products? Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented, high-powered and enthusiastic Software professionals? Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where high-quality and high-performance are rewarded?
Join the growing team that owns both Hubzu® () and Owners.com (), and help revolutionize how homes are bought and sold in the United States by taking the process online! Hubzu.com is one of the largest digital marketplaces – with over 100,000+ homes sold to date; and Owners.com is one of the largest for-sale-by-owners (FSBO). This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true start-up but with the backing and financial security of a stable parent company, Altisource Portfolio Solutions Pvt Ltd.
· Involve in the testing activities for various initiatives/projects in Hubzu/ individually and drive through to the completion.
· Prepare the estimations, project plans, test plan, test strategy for testing Functional and Non Functional Requirements.
· Work closely with Development Teams and other cross-functional teams to drive quality through design and implementation
· Technically guide other team members for manual testing, test automation and other areas of expertise.
· Ability to deliver high quality product on schedule.
· Find innovative ways to solve the technical problems in testing.
· Must be involved in all technical discussions through SDLC and provide effective inputs.
· Must be able to pull out the effective RCA successfully and discuss with the team.
· Must be able to successfully trouble shoot the Defects.
· Actively supporting and enforcing the company's software engineering QA processes and standards within the group.
· Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis and communicate to all stakeholders.
· Mentoring junior engineers.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top