Senior Software Engineer, BI Development
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for working with the business to understand the requirements and build reports that adds business value.
- Participate in Design and Development of new features in the product.
- Must be able to analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions.
- Should have Strong problem solving capability.
- Be able to contribute as strong hands-on technical member in project development activities.
- Participate in Product releases through requirement reviews, development, deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
- Responsible for Quality of the code. Review test plans with QA & drive the code reviews within the team.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Develop strong expertise in at least one more modules within the product.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
- Must have - Database (Oracle & MySQL), SQL, Exposure to BI reporting tools for reports development, Data modelling.
- Nice to have – Exposure to Java and streaming.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top