Senior Software Engineer
Primary Skillset : C#.net, Asp.net, SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014/2016, WCF, MVC.
Job Description :
We are looking for an extremely detail oriented person with 4-7 years of experience in HTML, JQuery, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, project management software such as SVN or TFS,WCF,WebAPI,MVC and other related server technologies used to implement .NET applications. Experience in UI design, Commerce Server, Content Management Systems, Working with Swagger is a plus. Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.
- Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components.
- Extensive knowledge on WCF/Web-API development and hands on experience throughout the life cycle of application.
- Developing Console applications for creating .net jobs.
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
- Experience in BI tool , Performance tuning is a plus
- Deploy .Net Applications in various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues.
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions.
- Analyze design and architectural issues and questions.
- Support and assist the project development team.
- Work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time.
- Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers.
- Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager.
- Support maintenance based applications.
- Create and support complex code structures in both C#; Implement and support JQuery Code.
- Working with Swagger is a plus.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top