Senior Software Engineer
Qualification & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Engineering in computer science or related fields.
- Experience to web based e-commerce testing and mobile testing with 7+ years is a must.
- Hands-on experience in writing test code will be added advantage.
- Comfortable to write code in Core Java will be added advantage.
- Conversant with devising test cases from Software Requirements Specification is a must.
- Exposure to different testing methodologies is essential.
- Experience in manual, automation and any of non-functional testing (Performance/Security/WBT).
- Exposure in creating Automation framework (API, Functional, UI) using Sahi, Selenium Web Driver will be an added advantage.
- Must have good experience with Linux/Unix OS.
- Must be comfortable working with any of relational database like Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Well experienced in the defect tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla etc
- Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with unknown requirements, deadline pressures etc.
- Well experienced in the test case management tools like qTest, Jira, Test Link etc
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with complex applications, understanding the interaction with upstream/downstream applications and the overall system.
- Must be self-leading, self-learner and self-motivated
- Ability to think and challenge Business Analysts and developers by asking relevant questions
- Must have strong test planning skills for complex applications
- Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top