Senior Software Engineer
· Participate in finalization of the Product architecture.
· Responsible for the delivery of high level and low level design of the application
· Should be able to translate the business requirement into technical tasks.
· Must be able to analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions.
· Should have Strong problem solving capability.
· Design and develop enterprise class applications using Java/J2EE, XML and Database related technologies. Be able to contribute as strong hands-on technical member in project development activities.
· Participate in Product releases through requirement reviews, development, deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
· Responsible for Quality of the code. Review test plans with QA & drive the code reviews within the team.
· Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
· Develop strong expertise in at least one more modules within the product.
· Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
· Mentor junior engineers and guide them with their assignments.
· Strong hands-on experience with multiple J2EE application/web servers (Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic) including configuration, deploying and debugging.
· Strong hands-on experience in coding and debugging J2EE applications.
· Key requirement is an ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
· Strong hands on experience on writing complex SQL queries(Oracle/MySQL and Mongo)
· Strong hands on experience on Spring Framework.
· Strong hands on experience on REST Services.
· Strong hands on experience on JPA.
· Working experience on any distributed caching technologies (Hazelcast/Redis/ehCache/memCache).
· Good exposure to Data Structures and algorithms
· Working knowledge on the Design patterns.
· Good exposure to unit testing using JUnit Framework
Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
· Working knowledge of Linux/Solaris environments
· Working knowledge on the tuning of the SQL Queries
· Working knowledge on any cloud platform(AWS/Azure).
· Working knowledge on any Big data technologies like Hadoop will be a plus
· Working knowledge on any reporting framework will be a plus.
· Working knowledge on any ETL tools will be a plus.
· Must have experience with Version Control systems preferably GIT
· Need to have excellent team orientation skills. Good Communication Skills required.
· Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs no supervision.
· Understanding of the large scale server side deployment architecture. Exposure to server clusters and scalability issues is a plus.
• Core Java, UI , Product development,Rest , Spring
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top