Senior Marketing Manager
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
· Are you passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns?
· Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally?
· Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager to help our Global Marketing team to collaborate with internal stakeholders to successfully develop and execute cross channel marketing programs that support our Originations division.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Develop strong cross-channel marketing plans by product/service with detailed goals, objectives and KPIs
- Lead the strategy and execution of cross-channel programs for each B2B business line to drive thought leadership, brand awareness, leads and revenue-You are the pioneer!
- Define target segments / personas per product and key marketing metrics/success criteria
- Ensure ongoing tracking of competition that may impact marketing approach and/or campaigns
- Prioritize and project manage all marketing projects
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or relevant area of specialization
- Strong experience in a B2B marketing role
- Proven experience in managing people and effectively influencing leadership across many organizational levels
- A positive, solution-oriented outlook on both team collaboration and individual execution
BLOW US AWAY IN THE FIRST 120 DAYS IF YOU CAN...
- Meet with leadership to devise a plan/strategy for the overall Originations a platform
- Drive overall strategy/marketing efforts for key focus Origination and Servicer businesses (noteXchange, Vendorly, Trelix, CastleLine) and oversee the day to day activities and prioritization of such work with key team members
- Define and own the rollout for the fall Mortgage Builder rebrand-We know it’s a lot but you can do it!
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, we think you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top