Senior Business Analyst
- Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software.
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements.
- Lead cross-functional business process re-engineering teams and continuous improvement efforts.
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Create functional requirements in use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Contribute to project plans.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Job Time: 4:30 pm to 1:30 am
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top