Sales Support, Administrator
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT INVESTABILITY?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
- Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company that is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Investability! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
As the industry leader, with a dominant market position for residential investment data, analytics, and technology, Investability is uniquely positioned, offering the most comprehensive set of untapped real estate industry data! We are looking for several Inside Sales Support Representatives for our growing Investability Inside Sales team.
We are seeking driven, detail-oriented, and customer service oriented applicants who thrive in a high growth, start-up environment. Come work for a Denver Tech Company that rewards innovation and surrounds you with other exceptionally smart and highly collaborative individuals.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- You will take inbound calls, emails and chats from clients that reach out regarding the rental properties listed
- You will track and handle the full lifecycle from purchase to close for customers
- Assign client leads to agents in the field and track their activity with the agents
- Determine client leads and respond appropriately by answering questions or referring the client to a specialist.
- Manage various reports for the Investability team, and distribute said reports to the team
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- 4+ years' experience in an Inside Sales or client Account Management role, ideally within a Real Estate Services or Cloud-based Web Services sector.
- Experienced in customer facing roles, with expertise in handling customer objections and escalations.
- Experience working with one or more CRM's (e.g. Avature, Encore, or Salesforce.com) or Ticketing Tracking systems (Salesfore.com).
MORE ABOUT US:
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS), is a leading provider of mortgage, financial and technology services for the real estate industry. We utilize the latest technologies to provide “best in class” services related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management solutions which improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
- Investability, an Altisource Business Unit, is an online single-family residential investment marketplace that utilizes the industry’s best data to provide cash flow, net yield, gross yield, and investment analysis on over one million properties for sale in the United States.
- RentRange, an Altisource Business Unit, is a premier provider of housing market data in the United States, delivering address and market-level rental data, analytics and rent-based valuation solutions for a diverse customer base.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
- Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top