Sales Operations Manager
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a sales operations expert with a knack for building out and running efficient CRM environments?
- Do you enjoy pairing with multiple business units within larger organizations to help standardize data flows?
- Are you skilled in creating informative, user-friendly CRM dashboards for sales teams?
If so, Altisource would love to hear from you! Altisource (NASDAQ: ASPS) is a leader in providing end-to-end services and technology to the mortgage and real estate industries. With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, Altisource’s solutions solve complex business problems within the mortgage originations and servicing fields and provide innovative online real estate platforms for both consumers and investors. We are seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated Sales Operations Manager in the Los Angeles, CA area to help our fast growing Origination Solutions vertical migrate and adapt to our new CRM infrastructure to help us further support our current clients and future growth by tracking and reporting on sales functions and activities across all business units.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Stand as the Sales Operations and CRM subject matter expert and oversee CRM environment setup, business unit adoption, dashboard creation, and reporting on key revenue and sales pipeline metrics
- Create high-level business unit and individual contributor reporting mechanisms, gather data into user-friendly reports, and present regular data-driven sales, financial, and marketing updates to senior executives across the organization
- Pair with marketing team on tracking lead generation efforts and ROI on campaigns (advertising, trade show, etc.) and competitive market analysis
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve sales team efficiency and lead efforts to scale standard methodologies across your vertical!
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- Prior experience managing a CRM and Sales Operations within a mortgage banking environment is required
- Extensive CRM management and administration experience using either Salesforce or Zoho CRM
- Excellent report creation experience and analytical approach to discover and track important business insights
- Experience working with senior executives in establishing a cadence of reporting on sales performance, client insights, and market analysis
- Positive, upbeat, energetic, results-oriented individual who takes pride in taking initiative and going above and beyond expectations
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE:
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top