Regional Title Sales Representative
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in working on a new product where you can make an immediate impact?
- Can you work on several projects simultaneously while still having excellent attention to detail?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
Premium Title is looking for a Regional Title Sales Representative to help build revenue in Title sales for our new Owners.com Title business unit from the ground up, as well as expanding existing Title clients.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Introduce and promote Premium Title Services to new Owners agents, with a focus on winning agents who consistently choose other title companies
- Offer quotes and seller net sheets to agents, managing leads through sales force
- Contact agents who are in the offer writing and listing stages, but also developing long-term relationships with agents in the local markets
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns for new and repeat business
- Handle customer requests for title and settlement services, qualifying repeat customers for available discounts
WHAT ABOUT YOU?You have...
- Experience driving agent referrals for title services
- Experience capturing repeat title and settlement business
- Proven ability to achieve assigned sales quota in designated strategic account
BLOW US AWAY IF YOU CAN
- Finalize a Business and Sales Plan with new business contacts and meeting strategic account objectives
- Make 50 phone calls to Owners.com agents per week and meet a minimum of 20 agents face to face monthly
- Quickly train on the Premium Title sales and operations platforms with a thorough product understanding
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills- we believe top talent deserves the top dollar!
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to empower you to prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top