Regional Sales Manager (Los Angeles, CA)
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in working on a new product where you can make an immediate impact?
- Can you work on several projects simultaneously while still having excellent attention to detail?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to help our fast growing CastleLine and the Origination Solutions Platforms build additional infrastructure to support current clients and future growth as well as tracking and report on sales functions and activities across all business units
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Coordinate with business units on reports, multiple projects, meetings, and deadlines-You have to be a jack-of-all-trades!
- Develop and manage Salesforce against other business units
- Manage marketing and track projects
- Build and support sales functions in a high growth environment, including marketing communications
- Gather data and generate executive reporting-Attention to detail is key
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Relevant familiarity in mortgage banking
- Amazing organizational skills and the ability to be a self-starter
- Success in initiating business development
- Experience with Salesforce and project management
BLOW US AWAY IF THE FIRST 120 DAYS YOU CAN....
- Identify key initiatives and have a plan with deadlines to accomplish
- Coordinate new processes using Salesforce and establish goals
- Establish a cadence of reporting on projects consisting of establishing deadlines-You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment and you have stay on your toes!
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills- we believe top talent deserves the top dollar!
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to empower you to prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top