ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Do you make people feel comfortable as soon as you meet them?
- Are you are always looking for ways to create simplicity out of complexity?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for Recruiting Coordinators to help us improve our candidate experience and grow our business!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Manage the flow of candidates through the recruitment process while maintaining the best candidate experience possible
- Establish a measurable and quantifiable process for efficient and effective recruiting
- Collaborate with candidates, hiring manager, business leaders, and recruiters in order to set target goals and streamline results
- Coordinate interviews, travel and assessments of candidates while collecting and analyzing data produced during recruitment process
- Develop outreach strategies to best attract potential candidates, using creative abilities to reach targeted talent
This role requires NO EXPERIENCE – training provided. Why? We are doing something that no other company is doing. Does experience or knowledge with coordinating, customer service or recruiting outreach help? Of course, it does… but don’t be discouraged if you don’t have it but you know you have what it takes!
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Exceptional and intuitive customer service skills- you will help build the Altisource brand!
- Ability to think creatively in a structured and organized fashion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills- you will work with candidates as well as business leaders to meet recruiting goals
- Amazing organizational skills- you will have a lot going on and we want to know you can keep things organized and process oriented!
BLOW US AWAY IF...
- Improve our candidate experience- come prepared with ideas of how you would make the candidate experience better!
- Build strong relationships with candidates, business leaders and recruiters to help make the interview process as seamless as possible!
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top