ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT OWNERS.COM?
- Are you someone looking to drive your own future with hard work and charisma?
- Are you a creative problem solver with a tenacity to help us hire 10,000 real estate agents in the next three years?
- Want to work where you get treated like an adult but have fun like a kid?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Owners.com, a division of Altisource! So all the fun of a start-up with the stability of a billion-dollar publicly traded company
We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to engage potential real estate agents to join our game-changing brokerage, Owners.com. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities. This role comes with TONS of career upside as we are looking to grow from 8 states to 50 states in the next three years!
Our Office is located in Sandy Springs, GA right off 400 (this is not a remote role)
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- You will be responsible for engaging with real estate agents to convince them to join Owners.com, a game-changing real estate brokerage!
- Recommend the most qualified – we don’t want to settle for anything less than the best!
- Use the latest and great technology tools - we are using cutting edge marketing strategies, heavy analytics and more
- Be provided ongoing training and development on the best way to overcome objections and position opportunities
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Comfortable with an outbound sourcing strategy - calling lists of potential candidates and convincing them to speak to our Regional Leads
- The ability to prioritize, organize and manage a large amount of information; we provide you lists of real estate agents to target but if you're not organized it gets very difficult very quickly
- Amazing communication and inductive reasoning skills
- IGH IQ, EQ, and Learning Agility - We don't care where you went to school and what you studied... do you want to learn and grow and work harder than the others? This is for you!
WORKING AT OWNERS.COM ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills- we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- PLUS PLUS earn free movie tickets, restaurant gift cards, trips to recruiting conferences and we even could pay for you to get a real estate license
- 401k plans with 50% company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, sodas and coffee! Hey, free food is free food!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top