Recovery Specialist I
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT NATIONWIDE CREDIT INC (NCI) / ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic and fast-growing Team?
- Are you ready to be a member of a professional organization with unlimited potential for growth?
- Would you like to work for a company that is “A” rated by the Better Business Bureau with a proven history of stability and demonstrated results?
Nationwide Credit Inc is currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our growing organization as a Recovery Specialist. We offer a cutting edge training program designed to equip our employees with the skills required for optimal success.
HOW NATIONWIDE CREDIT WORKS FOR YOU:
Great Pay plus Incentives!
- Aggressive hourly pay plus uncapped commission potential.
- Performance-based incentive programs.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Free coffee, tea and snacks!
- Jeans casual dress code
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans (or $1,800 a year stipend available if you're covered elsewhere!).
- Tax-free flexible medical spending account available.
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability.
- 401k plan
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Paid time off
WHAT YOU NEED:
- To Be Willing to Operate as a Member of a Team
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Desire to Learn, Grow, and EXCEL
- Strong Computer and Phone Skills
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Partner directly with consumers to review, assess and resolve delinquent accounts.
- Accurately document detailed account activity.
- Utilizing your communication skills to fulfill both client and consumer goals.
- Adhere to the State and Federal regulations pertaining to collection activities.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, apply today to learn more about what Nationwide Credit Inc / Altisource can do for you! “Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.” –Marva Collins
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top