Real Estate Inside Sales Associate
Real Estate Inside Sales Associate
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT OWNERS.COM?
- Do you have a passion for real estate and technology?
- Do you enjoy pivoting and learning new scripts while developing best practices?
- Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals?
- Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
Join the team at Altisource® to help revolutionize how homes are bought and sold in the United States with Owners.com. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup with the backing and financial security of Altisource® (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate transaction services.
As an Inside Sales Real Estate Associate you will be a first point of contact for all 'buy & sell side' conversations with external consumers. You will up sell consumers on our sell side and you will help qualify consumers on the buy side. You will provide an excellent consumer journey and pivot accordingly while we learn what the right combination of selling techniques helps us win at scale.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries
- Oversee consumer journey from Listing(sell side) and qualify buyers(buy side)
- Provide critical feedback as we demo new techniques
- Maintain database by accurately and timely updating information and status changes
- Experience with real estate sales, product sales or inside sales experience
- Proficiency in MS Office programs; experience using Google Apps(Gmail, Calendar, Contacts); CRM software and Dotloop; knowledge of GAMLS and FMLS
- Customer service experience with an ability to build rapport with consumers
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top