Real Estate Broker
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Real Estate Broker in Atlanta to help provide an extra level of bandwidth needed in the RHSS brokerage and to provide redundancy in our licensing for Altisource Online Auction, Inc (AOA).
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Manage a varying portfolio including REO, Retail, and Investment properties-You are the pioneer!
- Coordinate and manage specific territories of the brokerage, including obtainment of additional Broker Licenses
- Facilitate and manage the life cycle of a real estate portfolio, with a focus on decreasing under contract to close time, and increasing closing percentages across multiple clients
- Act as qualifying broker in multiple states-You get to be an incredible broker across various state lines!
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- At least 6 additional state broker licenses, including GA
- Managing Broker experience in handling disperse teams-We have teams all over the Country!
- Ability to manage 200+ REO Assets-Have to be quick on your feet!
BLOW US AWAY IN THE FIRST 120 DAYS IF YOU CAN...
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 200 assets, maintaining a closing percent of at least 70%
- Obtain a minimum of four additional Real Estate Broker Licenses
- Display a full understanding of the connectivity of our business model and how each BU is connected, and possess the ability to fully articulate this in presentation style-We know it’s a lot but we know you can do it!
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, we think you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top