Property Preservation Processor
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Can you work on several projects simultaneously while still having excellent attention to detail?
- Can you not only understand and analyze complex system issues, but also explain them to those around you?
- Would you like to work for a successful, growing and proven company where high-quality design work is appreciated and rewarded?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Property Preservation Processor to help support the clients and the increase in volume of our portfolio in our Property Preservation unit of Altisource
- Resolve issues of billing files to submit to client
- Respond to items released from client and supporting issues
- Collect any and all missing information from vendors and Processors
- Prepare agendas for meeting with clients for invoicing
- An amazing preservation background so you can fully understand the process and invoicing with vendors
- Heavy knowledge of investor guidelines including FHA and government loans
- Very high analytical skills with a strong detail oriented personality
- A thorough understanding of working with invoicing and billing clients
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills- we believe top talent deserves the top dollar!
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to empower you to prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
We offer access to mortgage and real estate solutions that drive results. By combining industry best practices with leading-edge technology, we deliver innovative approaches to mitigate risk in an ever-changing environment.
- Origination Solutions – A full suite of services and technologies to meet the evolving and growing needs of loan originators and correspondents
- Servicer Solutions – A full suite of services and technologies to meet the evolving and growing needs of loan servicers
- Consumer Real Estate Solutions – An on-line marketplace that connects consumer home buyers and home sellers and offers the related services
- Real Estate Investor Solutions – An on-line marketplace that connects income producing home buyers and sellers and offers the related services across the life cycle of an investment property
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top