ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a licensed Real Estate agent or Certified Property Manager?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Property Manager to be responsible for managing our portfolio of properties.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Manage Listed and Aging Properties
- Direct marketing process – Daily run report from Systems such as PropertyWare, Sharepoint and VMS to identify any status changes
- Manage Section 8, including setting Altisource up with new Housing Authorities, and providing documentation requested
- Manage accounts receivable
- Coordinate and facilitate lease renewals
- Manage Tenant Escalations
- Liaison with Maintenance
- Manage HOA and/or city code violation issues:
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of experience as PM, Minimum of 1 year as single-family rental and 3 if multi-family
- License (real estate agent or CPM)
- Must have the ability to work independently with high level of focus on detail.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications is mandatory.
- Must possess the ability to maintain a high rate of accuracy and productivity, as well as the ability to multitask and function under deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must be willing to work 10am to 7pm
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, we think you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top