ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT NATIONWIDE CREDIT INC (NCI) / ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic and fast-growing Team?
- Are you ready to be part of a professional organization with unlimited potential for growth?
- Would you like to work for a company that is “A” rated by the Better Business Bureau with a proven history of stability and demonstrated results?
Nationwide Credit Inc is currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our growing organization as a Program Manager, NCI Operations. We offer a cutting edge training program designed to equip our employees with the skills required for optimal success.
HOW NATIONWIDE CREDIT WORKS FOR YOU:
Great Pay plus Incentives!
- Aggressive salary plus team performance bonuses.
- Performance-based incentive programs.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans (or $1,800 a year stipend available if you're covered elsewhere!).
- Tax-free flexible medical spending account available.
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability.
- 401k plan
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Paid time off
WHAT YOU NEED:
- To able to Motivate others
- To be Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability Display Creative Problem Solving skills
- To be able to Think Outside of the Box
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Coaching team members to optimal performance
- Leading by Example
- Identifying areas of opportunities and creating solutions
- Be willing to put in the hours to get the task done.
- Adhere to the State and Federal regulations pertaining to collection activities.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, apply today to learn more about what Nationwide Credit Inc / Altisource can do for you!
The primary function of this position is to provide daily direction for the collection staff, monitor daily revenue production, and initiate procedures to increase revenue. This position also assists in the daily tasks of running the call center.
- Conducts, evaluates and provides feedback regarding quality assurance on Collector phone calls.
- Performing Collector file reviews and develop corrective action plans.
- Analyze daily competitive collection results and provide feedback to ensure Collectors meet daily production goals.
- Manage collector staffing ratios to meet collection file results.
- Provide on-going training and mentoring for Collection Managers and Collectors.
- Monitoring, evaluating and managing the collector file flow.
- Provide semi-annual reviews and quarterly feedback to Collection Managers and Collectors.
- Assist the Director of Operations with administrative duties and reporting. This position will work with the Director of Operations to set the monthly goals for the branch. Indirect reports will include administrative personnel.
- Increase the percentage of collectors meeting goal each month according metrics established typically >= 60% of team
- Increase the percentage of revenue goal achieved each month according to metrics typically 5% growth year-over-year
- Improve client scorecard performance by consistently performing in the top 1/3
- Improve performance by maintaining staffing levels within 10% of required level
- Three years successful track record as a Manager, preferably in a collections environment.
- One year of collections experience preferred, with thorough knowledge of FDCPA and state collection laws.
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong negotiation, leadership and supervisory skills.
- Also requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent computer skills to include: knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
“Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.” –Marva Collins
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top