ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT MORTGAGE BUILDER?
- Do you have a passion for building out cutting edge technical environments?
- Are you ready for a highly critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic technical professionals?
- Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
If so, Mortgage Builder would love to hear from you! Mortgage Builder, a division of Altisource®, is seeking a creative and motivated Network Engineer to join our exciting and rapidly-growing startup-like team to help take our organization to the next level of awesome. Mortgage Builder delivers innovative mortgage origination software solutions via an end-to-end software platform that ensures small to enterprise clients close more loans for less while complying with industry regulations.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Hands-on design, implementation, and maintenance of current Cisco networking technologies within a soon-to-be cloud environment
- Monitoring the overall architecture of the existing network while producing an overall architectural vision for the future
- Leading the company’s network engineering efforts in deploying new network switching architecture using EIGRP, MPLS, 802.1x, BGP, and various other technologies
- Conducting technical product research and managing overall technical auditing and compliance management
The experience and skills you bring:
- Strong experience in hands-on Cisco network administration within Windows and/or Linux environments
- Exposure to or experience managing VMware and storage technologies including EMC, NetApp, and Dell EqualLogic is highly preferred
- Excellent adaptation, organizational, and communication skills, including working with vendors and various business units
- Experience working through networking technology audits
- CCNA and/or CCNP certified Network Engineer is preferred, but not required
- Experience performing Bash and/or PowerShell scripting to build automated networking/systems environment
- Experience with SolarWinds (NPM, APM, Netflow)
- Prior experience upgrading legacy environments deploying new network technologies into cloud environments from legacy environments
PERKS OF WORKING AT MORTGAGE BUILDER:
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account Erica
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top