Mortgage Loan Processing/Closing Manager
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a natural helper who loves working through people’s problems to find the best solution?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Are you interested in working on a new product where you can make an immediate impact?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor/Closing Manager with a passion for the mortgage industry to develop and manage client relations the Altisource umbrella. This is a great time to join the team and be a part of a growing and stable organization.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Provide clear communication to processors, closers, underwriters, mortgage professionals and borrowers regarding documents needed for mortgage loan files to ensure quick turnaround time. Provide training and assistance to Processors/Closers to help them improve their performance
- Overall understanding of the loan application process from submitting files to underwriting for approval and submitting approved mortgage loan files to closing for settlement. Continually assess pipeline and timely request/follow up on borrower documentation necessary to ensure loan meets product/program requirements
- Handle Client escalations and lead Processors / Closers in day-to-day activities by coordinating work and assisting team in completing verifications and all other documentation required for submission to underwriter, and resolving all underwriting conditions necessary to allow loan closing. Effectively and promptly communicate any areas of concern with a loan file to Client
- Verify and analyze loan documentation including income, credit, appraisal, and title, while maintaining strict compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations. Coordinate the scheduling of closing, work with settlement agent on any changes, and perform post-close review
- Help in onboarding new clients and effectively coordinate with Client Relationship Managers to identify any training or communication opportunities with clients or sales or processing staff to drive sound business results
WHAT ABOUT YOU?You have...
- Ability to obtain and decipher AUS findings (DU and LP)
- Experience in full origination mortgage processing, loan set up, loan documentation, closing, title, quality assurance, compliance, underwriting, or assisting with conventional first mortgage loan products
- Hire, train and mentor onshore Processors and Closers, and train/mentor offshore Analysts to meet production and quality standards
- Develop Policies and Procedures for standardizing the procedures for the processing / closing department. Identify process improvement opportunities and help execute the same
BLOW US AWAY IF YOU CAN....
- Manage processing/closing pipeline to exhibit proficiency in meeting predetermined standards for credit quality, productivity and efficiency. Meet or exceed team/department productivity standard with 100% accuracy. Meet client SLAs and ensure customer satisfaction
- Create a team capable of delivering excellent customer service and excellent loan quality. Motivate, develop and retain a disparate employee base
- Pass the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) National Test with Uniform State Component Test. Training and two opportunities to pass each of these tests will be provided
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills-we believe top talent deserves the top dollar!
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to empower you to prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES:
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top