ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT OWNERS.COM?
- Are you interested in joining a progressive and growing our marketing initiatives?
- Are you looking for a career in a department that treats you like an adult but lets you have fun like a kid?
- Would you like to work at one of the fastest growing companies in the country?
If so, nice to meet you; We are Owners.com! We are looking for a Marketing Intern who wants to launch their career in corporate marketing with a cutting edge online disruptor in the growing real estate field.
We have both spring and summer internships available.
If you are a person who likes to say “I can’t do that” or “that’s not my job” – then you can stop reading. We are looking for a top-performing, people-focused individuals to exceed our expectations.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Lots of writing - compile information and submit information to nominate us for awards across a variety of categories
- Writing content about real estate to help drive traffic to our website
- Work independently to find ways to spread the word about what we're doing and nominate us for awards
- Work with marketing teams to develop social campaigns, schedules, strategies and content
- Manage technology systems for job distribution, email and other marketing initiatives
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- No experience necessary and ANY major is okay (THIS AN INTERNSHIP)
- You have some foundational knowledge of marketing, public relations or social media - lots of ways to learn this before you get to us
- You are exceptionally creative and technology savvy
- You have a sense of urgency and endless amounts of energy
- You have a passion for finding better solutions - our team is empowered to make things amazing!
- You have exceptional intelligence and people skills - the magic combo!
WORKING AT OWNERS.COM ADVANTAGES:
- $8-10/ hour for 20-40 hours per week
- Spring or Summer Semester
- Free snacks, and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top