Marketing CRM Specialist
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in joining a progressive and growing billion-dollar company disrupting the real estate industry?
- Want a career in a growing organization that treats you like an adult but lets you have fun like a kid?
- Would you like to disrupt the real-estate industry at a billion-dollar company?
If so, nice to meet you; We are Owners.com! We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who wants to accelerate their career in corporate marketing in the growing field of talent attraction and candidate experience.
If you are a person who likes to say “I can’t do that” or “that’s not my job” – then you can stop reading. We are looking for a top-performing, people-focused individuals to exceed our expectations.
Wow us within 120 days by
- Establish analytics processes for data collection and testing to identify trends and insights to provide recommendations for optimizing spend and performance
- Measure and assess performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Leveraging our in house CRM for optimization and measure performance of our email campaigns
- Develop new and creative growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies and digital platforms to provide thought leadership and recommendations
- Communicate campaign performance, insights and opportunities with a focus on analysis and key performance metrics
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Manage a cutting edge platform that touches consumers and internal clients alike
- You will track and handle full life cycle campaigns leveraging your email, content and strategy experience equall
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- 4+ years' experience managing high performing CRM functions including email strategy, campaigns and effectiveness measuring
- Experienced in customer facing roles, with expertise in handling customer objections and escalations.
- Experience working with one or more CRM's (e.g. Avature, Encore, or Salesforce.com) or Ticketing Tracking systems (Salesfore.com).
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
- Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top