ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in leading the community management of all social media accounts for several business units (B2B and B2C)?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to “own” social media strategy and build our fan base across all social platforms?
- Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company that is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Senior Associate, Social Media to manage our customer relationship strategy with customers and create new ways to spread the word about our brand, what we’re doing, and to create shareable content.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Manage social accounts for 5-7 business units with both B2B and B2C audiences across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Community management of all Altisource social accounts
- Work with product teams, marketing teams, and legal/compliance to drive a social editorial calendar for all our social presences and manage the interactions (respond to comments/posts and escalate any issues to legal/compliance)
- Promote posts/contents using paid and organic social spaces/tools
- Work with the analytics team to report result
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Social content strategy experience or Public Relations/PR, particularly on the consumer side
- Experience working with Social Studio or similar tools i.e. social flow, hoot suite, etc. as a tool to manage multiple accounts
- Some community management experience, ideally with a company in a highly regulated space
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
BLOW US AWAY IF…
- Increase our audience size and engagement rate
- Able to get up and running on our social platforms quickly; take over the calendar and postings
- Fully manage the editorial calendar across all business units; collecting and evaluating insights; driving platform
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with up to 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top