ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you passionate about providing marketing and analytics on key issues that will impact marketing projects across various areas
- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow analytically, strategically, and professionally?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to help our Marketing team to provide marketing analytics input into key overall marketing projects and growth areas.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Build solid proof points and clear program results that can be used in case studies as well as sales, marketing, media communications. Initial focus on Servicer Solution products e.g., CWCOT, REO, Short Sale, etc.
- Partner with digital lead to build out Altisource.com and related B2B website reporting dashboards, which can be used to communicate lead opportunity, website performance, and optimization opportunities
- Partner with Senior Analyst to build out risk model for Mortgage Builder customers. Identify Mortgage Builder KPIs and most valuable, stable customers, and assist with both retention and acquisition strategies
- Provide analysis of CWCOT program to improve the upper funnel, improve segmentation and audience targeting, and help drive conversion through all channels
- Analysis support for targeted Owners.com zip code media plans as well as launch and optimization for Owners.com Loans. Opportunity to leverage new Pointillist tool for deeper insights and learning
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as the ability to communicate findings clearly in oral and written form
- Experience building marketing reports and identifying insights from those reports as opposed to just data analysis
- Past experience implementing and using Google Analytics tools
- Associate- to mid-level professional work experience in an analytical marketing role
BLOW US AWAY IF IN THE FIRST 120 DAYS YOU CAN…
- Identify key proof points and data elements for CWCOT Case Study and sales outreach materials
- Build initial set of website analytical dashboards and reports including leads analysis, insights and optimization recommendations for senior management
- Provide foundational analysis for Owners.com Loans launch and optimization opportunities
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, we think you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top