ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT OWNERS.COM?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
- Are you looking to lead a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
- Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company this is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Owners.com – one of the fastest growing and most innovative national online brokerages in the country. We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for Managing Brokers as we hire over 10,000 real estate agents in the next three years. This role is heavily focused on developing and sustaining the relationships between the managing brokers and the business to drive the acceleration of Owners.com.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Grow the business by overseeing compliance, hiring, licensing, and customer service for our Brokers
- Identify, hire, and coach all agents to deliver unsurpassed levels of service and empower brokers to success by assisting Investors with Rental property purchases.
- Lead by coaching, training, directing, supervising and holding agents accountable to the company defining documents, business plan, mission, loyalty, values, and brand identity.
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Currently acting as a Managing Broker or had recent Broker experience.
- Hold an active Managing Broker's License in the state in which they are working, and be in good standing.
- Real Estate and market analysis experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan strategically and grow a business.
- Proven self-starter and success working within a team environment.
BLOW US AWAY IF...
- You have previous experience in a leadership role within the Managing Broker realm
WORKING AT OWNERS.COM ADVANTAGES
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top