Manager Valuation Sales (St. Louis)
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in working on a product where you can make an immediate impact?
- Can you work on several projects simultaneously while still having excellent attention to detail?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Manager Valuation Sales to help establish Springhouse as an industry leader in property valuations, data and analytics. Come be a part of a stimulating business where you can make a significant impact immediately!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Establish productive, professional relationships with mortgage lenders and appraisers for property valuations
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts in valuations
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Experience achieving assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts, meeting assigned expectations for profitability
- Experience with Property Appraisal Management technology
- An ability to build a brand presence and develop a strong company reputation, communicating the company differentiaters and technology advantages
- Expert level proficiency in MS Office
BLOW US AWAY IF YOU CAN…
- Enhance our social media presence for Springhouse, with 100 quality impressions/month
- Schedule ten phone or on-site appointments on a weekly basis with potential contacts
- Bring in 1000 valuation transactions/month within the first year
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills-we believe top talent deserves the top dollar!
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to empower you to prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top