Manager Title Sales (Los Angeles, CA)
MANAGER TITLE SALES
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you someone who can sell ice to an Eskimo?
- Do you love meeting new people every day in a quick sales cycle environment?
- Do you think of “out of the box” ways to increase your sales quota?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Manager, Title Sales to help the Altisource Enterprise Sales Team
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively assess customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Experience in strategic customer account plans
- Ability to meet assigned company expectations to achieve profitability
- Knowledge to achieve strategic customer objectives
- Thorough understanding of Premium Title sales
- You can crush your assigned sales quota
- You can finalize a Business and Sales Plan with new business contacts
- You can consistently make ten phone or on-site appointments on a weekly basis
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top