Nationwide Credit, Inc. ("NCI") is one of the largest asset recovery agencies in the country and consistently one of the highest rated performers across products on its client scorecards. NCI, a wholly owned subsidiary of Altisource® provides services that focus on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing their integrated technology that includes cutting edge decision models and behavioral based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
The primary function of this position is to provide daily direction for the collection staff, monitor daily revenue production, and initiate procedures to increase revenue. This position also assists the Director of Operations in the daily tasks of running the call center.
- Conducts, evaluates and provides feedback regarding quality assurance on Collector phone calls.
- Performing Collector file reviews and develop corrective action plans.
- Analyze daily competitive collection results and provide feedback to ensure Collectors meet daily production goals.
- Manage collector staffing ratios to meet collection file results.
- Provide on-going training and mentoring for Collection Managers and Collectors.
- Monitoring, evaluating and managing the collector file flow.
- Provide semi-annual reviews and quarterly feedback to Collection Managers and Collectors.
- Assist the Director of Operations with administrative duties and reporting. This position will work with the Director of Operations to set the monthly goals for the branch. Indirect reports will include administrative personnel.
Key Result Areas:
- Meet Quality Assurance Objectives
- Client required objectives as assigned
- Achieving and maintaining top quartile performance amongst competition
- Successfully develop 70% of assigned staff by EOY, ( 70% of staff consistently meeting 85% of assigned goal)
- Achieve assigned client/group MR 80% of the Year
- Three years successful track record as a Manager, preferably in a collections
- One year of collections experience preferred, with thorough knowledge of FDCPA and state collection laws.
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must possess strong negotiation, leadership and supervisory skills.
- Also requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top