Manager, Market Generation
Do you have a passion for leading edge, online consumer products? Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic product management professionals? Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
Join the team at Altisource® to help revolutionize how homes are bought and sold in the United States with Owners.com. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup with the backing and financial security of Altisource® (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate transaction services.
As the Market General Manager you will have P&L responsibility for multiple metropolitan markets where Owners.com is operating. You will leverage multiple sources of data (housing inventory, consumer demographic, marketing, sales) to balance the resources of the business with the market opportunity. As a senior leader, you will work cross-functionally to set recruiting targets, adjust marketing tactics and shape our product and service offerings to grow the business. You will be responsible for forecasting performance, measuring against plan and demonstrating improvement. Not only will you interpret data for your markets, you will us it formulate and lead strategies to achieve rapid growth.
· Provide comprehensive analysis and recommendations based on consumer-centric data to grow market share.
· Work closely with analytics, brokerage, marketing, inside sales, and product teams to solve local-market problems or take advantage of competitive opportunities.
· Occasionally travel to meet with local real estate agents and see first-hand how the business is operating in your markets.
· Create and maintain models and tolls that will inform and direct market investment decisions.
· Participate in budgeting and planning exercise to forecast future business performance and grow profitability.
· Will be responsible for helping to build market staffing levels, both current and future. Will provide analytics on how many agents are needed per market and in what specific locations.
· Will be responsible for helping to build current and future geographic locations that will produce the best results for the overall territory.
· Will be responsible for creating sales forecasts for each individual market from the bottom up. Number of sales per agent, sales per individual territory, sales per market, sales per region.
· Will be responsible for helping to coordinate all operations within the territory. Will work with Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brokerage Operations, Mortgage Operations, Product, and Engineering.
· Will be responsible for working with Product to provide enhancement requests, adds, or changes.
Key Result Areas:
· Define market opportunity and revenue forecast
· Define market-level strategy to grow market share
· Partner with and work through supporting functions (recruiting, brokerage, marketing, product) to execute market strategy
· Define and create the analytic and reporting tools to manage market performance in partnership with the analytics team
Qualifications & Experience:
· Education: A bachelor's degree in finance or a similar analytical field is required. An MBA is preferred
· Experience: Five or more years of relevant work experience is required; previous experience in finance or strategy preferred
· Must possess strong analytical skills with the ability to lead a team
· Must also be able to lead across an organization and to influence business partners outside the "chain of command"
· Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
· Should possess significant business maturity and ability to recognize and address problems with the appropriate sense of urgency
Meet Some of owners.com's Employees
Vice President of Consumer E-Commerce
Joshua oversees brokerage operations and the product management side of the organization. His main goal is supporting the brokerage at large and growing its business.
Back to top